I made this vase from a liquid detergent bottle :-D I roughed the surface up then glued on crumpled tissue paper and a bit of scrim using Mod Podge gloss (I just found the gloss first, but matte would work as well). This was then coloured with paint and rubbed over with Metallic Rub-Ons. The little squares are done using gel medium through a stencil, I added a little bit of metallic paint to some of the squares. I added more Mod Podge over the whole surface to seal it. The vase measures 7.5"x5".
I'm trying to clear some items waiting for repair/completion. This cardi had a large ladder next to the seam on the sleeve, there was no way to just sew it up as the ladder was quite wide but I didn't want to throw the cardi out. I bought some lace to cover it but had to over-stitch the ladder by putting a piece of thin wool (from another cardigan I bought from a charity shop to felt) underneath and stitching over, then added the lace. I've added some lace to the other sleeve to tie it in. Sorry the pic's a bit blurred.
I also completed a skirt I started a few years ago for one of my granddaughters but it got stuck in a box and forgotten about - out of sight out of mind describes me very well haha. It only needed the top turning over and some elastic putting in. Of course it won't fit my either of my youngest granddaughters now so I've passed it on to another family member.
A pair of collared doves that have been visiting my garden for a couple of years at least. This was taken through the kitchen window. I do have a couple of hanging bird feeders but rigged this up so I can watch the birds from the kitchen. It's a plant pot with an ice-cream tub, with holes in the bottom, wedged in.